Live Out Your Fantasies with Cinderella and Sephora.
The Cinderella and Sephora collaboration has materialised and it’s just as fantastically fanciful as one expected it to be. A Swarovski crystalled pumpkin-shaped perfume bottle, an intricate gold and blue compact mirror that features a mystical clock face and a range of glittering OPI for Sephora nail polishes in fairy tales hues are just a few items of the fantasy range to become available.
The prices are reasonable, the compact mirror is $20, an eyeshadow palette with 20 colours is $55, the nail polish collection is $24.50, a four-colour eyeshadow compact is priced at $30 and four lipstick set at $25. The fragrance “So This Is Love…” os $58 or $175 for the crystallised version.
The collection is enough to make any one feel like a princess, or at least make your dressing table look like it belongs to one.
- lookalivedenise likes this
- kookiecrissy likes this
- mogumogumel123 reblogged this from fashiontrashtalk
- mogumogumel123 likes this
- celizabeth-today likes this
- ithinkimayneedacoffeebreak reblogged this from heavy-metal-barbie and added:
- just-a-little-mermaid-yall reblogged this from himalayanattackchicken and added:
- himalayanattackchicken reblogged this from thatsmybreastsnotmypinlanyard
- thatsmybreastsnotmypinlanyard reblogged this from fashiontrashtalk
- nothingishardforonewholoves reblogged this from fashiontrashtalk and added:
- morticianoire likes this
- kittie98 reblogged this from fashiontrashtalk
- carebearluv reblogged this from fashiontrashtalk
- andrew-jason likes this
- katiegkoolgeek reblogged this from fashiontrashtalk
- fashiontrashtalk posted this